Black Cat Ink (Editing and Proofreading)
Black Cat Ink, c/o DoES Liverpool, 1st Floor, The Tapestry,, 68-76 Kempston Street,, Liverpool, L3 8HL, GB
Black Cat Ink provides professional, affordable (and friendly) copy-editing and proofreading expertise to help you create first-class written communications.
Anna professionally polishes and expertly enhances all types of text – from magazines, websites and marketing material to books, dissertations and reports.
Clients include charities, creative organisations, education providers, self-publishing authors and students.
Why choose Black Cat Ink?
• Professional, reliable and high quality service.
• Ten years’ experience as a copy-editor and proofreader.
• Affordable and flexible pricing – discount for students.
• Friendly, client-centred approach – you stay in control.
• Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading (CIEP) entry-level member.
• Specialist knowledge of charity and education sectors.
The Need To Know
|Mon||9:30 to 17:00|
|Tue||9:30 to 17:00|
|Wed||9:30 to 17:00|
|Thu||9:30 to 17:00|
|Fri||9:30 to 17:00|
Are you the business owner of this listing? If so, get in touch!