Benga Rabbit products are 100% Cruelty Free and Vegan because WE CARE.
Among our cruelty free products: Vegan Messenger bags, Backpack, Laptop & IPad cases, Handbag and wallets.
Looking for vegan leather bags? look no more...
Vegan Leather Messenger Bags - Why These Bags Are Such a Wise Buy?
We all like to surround ourselves with plenty of stuff. Just think about how many things you normally carry in your pockets and in your bag. The truth is that carrying things in our bags has become less and less practical with most of the popular designes today. A vegan leather messenger bag is extremely convenient choice. It's a larger bag that simply has lots of space for all the gadgets, papers, and what not we need to carry with us. This kind of bag is great for carrying more items than a normal handbag, and if you purchase one that has a shoulder strap, you are all set to carry all that additional weight throughout the complete day.
These vegan leather messenger bags have an internal pocket that allows you to take your laptops with you, including charger, power adapter, mouse, pads, and evens some writing utensils. We have seen lots of managers carrying their laptop in our leather vegan laptop bags, however not just them. For instance, college students ABSOLUTELY love using them to take their college work and notebooks from class to class each day.
One of the reasons why vegan leather is the best material for such bags is because it’s cruelty-free bags made with high durability and quality, simple and plain. Also, vegan leather tends to get better with the time, just like a fine wine. So these features along with elegance and a cool look makes a wonderful handbag you can enjoy each day. The thing with bags, is that they can easily get mishandled quite often. They’re thrown around, they’re pushed & pulled, they’re bashed about, and not many materials can safely withstand such regular abuse. Vegan leather, on the other hand, can.
However, even with vegan leather, you require making sure that you get the top quality for your bucks. There can be a huge quality difference form bag-to-bag, so when you are buying yourself a new bag, make sure that you do not stop at the first one you see. Check the quality, brand, and the price also and go with your gut feeling. If all give you good sign, you can purchase it safely. Having a leather vegan leather messenger bag will be an investment that you are going to be proud of for a long long time.
BENGA RABBIT is a leading and a reliable online store, where you can find a wide range of vegan leather messenger bags as well as many other varieties like clutches, purses, printed handbags and much more so don’t waste your tim, visit at BENGA RABBIT and grab your desired item now.
0.0 average based on 0 Reviews
My Vegan Town Website Terms & Conditions and Additional Information
This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering information about vegan products, places and services, posting opinions of related issues, engaging in interactive discussion, and searching for vegan product and services, and for no other purposes. The terms we, us, our and My Vegan Town refer to myvegantown.org.uk and our organisation and websites (collectively owned by Viva! www.viva.org.uk and our sister organisation Viva!Health www.vivahealth.org.uk). The term you refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or contributing content on this Website.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
This Website is offered to you on the condition of your acceptance without modification of any/all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the Agreement). By using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and agree that you have read and understood its terms. Please read the Agreement carefully, if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions, then you may not access or use the content or any services offered on the Site.
To keep up to date with best practice we may change or otherwise modify the Agreement in the future, and you understand and agree that your continued access or use of this Website after such change signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. Be sure to return to this page from time to time to review the most current version of the Agreement.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
Exclusion of Liability
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
Use of My Vegan Town
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that (1) you are 13 years of age or older in order to register for an account and contribute to our Website, (2) all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, (3) if you have a My Vegan Town account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you and (4) you possess the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
My Vegan Town does not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 13. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
You may copy, or download, and print a limited amount of content, for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that (1) unless given permission to do otherwise, you include, without modification, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content, (2) you do not modify the content without permission, (3) you do not use the content in a manner that suggests My Vegan Town promotes or endorses your, or any third party's, causes, ideas, web sites, products or services without permission, and (4) you do not use the content in any way that is unlawful or harmful to any other person, entity or animal. Quotes from any material on the Website may be used in any media if they include an attribution to www.myvegantown.org.uk.
Any other use of Site content requires prior written permission from My Vegan Town.
Viva! & Viva!Health
8 York Court
Users will not incur any charges for using the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. However, My Vegan Town contains links to third-party websites which are operated and owned by independent service providers or retailers. Such third-parties may charge a fee for use of certain content or services provided on the website. Therefore, you should make whatever investigation you feel is necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party to determine whether a charge will be incurred. All information is provided for convenience and information purposes only. My Vegan Town does not guarantee that this information is correct nor is it in anyway responsible for content or services provided on such third party websites.
The content on My Vegan Town (including, but not limited to; text, messages, information, sound, graphics, photos, videos, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is a mixture of open source software and content proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website without our permission.
My Vegan Town is designed as a positive and safe space to find information on vegan products, services and businesses. By using the Website you agree not to engage in:
- Create multiple accounts in order to manipulate the Website system or engage in trolling or pro-meat debate
- Posting the private contact information (address/phone/e-mail/etc) of others
- Engaging in malicious activity intended to be detrimental to our cause
- Engage in personal attacks on other users
- Add Content inappropriate for minors: (including but not limited to profanity, sexual content or promoting illegal activities)
- Add advertisements unrelated to vegan products, services and places
- Registering yourself for a business account for a business that you do not own, manage or market.
My Vegan Town welcomes those who have a sincere interest in veganism, vegan places, products and services. If this does not apply to you then your account may be blocked and your content edited or deleted at the discretion of Website administrators.
Removal of Comments, Reviews, Blogs and Other Information
We may edit or remove user generated site content in addition to our own site content at any time for a plethora of reasons. If your post does not appear it is possible that a technical problem means your post never reached us. If your post does not appear it could be that you had internet connection trouble on hitting the ‘publish’ button. You should always see our “thank you for your review” message after you submit content.
Other reasons we may edit or delete your content:
- Old reviews and content by anonymous or infrequent users: Content published by anonymous users is very difficult for us to investigate in order to factually validate. Occasionally we will use our own judgement and discretion to decide whether content should stay live. We encourage all of our users to create accounts, and where possible link them to other profiles (such as Facebook) which will make it easier for us to contact you and validate your content.
- Complaints from a business: Sometimes a business owner may ask us to edit/correct/amend/remove the content. My Vegan Town investigates all requests by business owners asking for excessively negative or damaging reviews to be removed -- these may include reviews that are intentionally damaging to a business or reflecting personal difference between the reviewer and owner. Such kinds of reviews will be removed. My Vegan Town is not an arena for venting your personal conflicts, differences, attacks, and issues with a business or management.
- Negative marketing: The content is putting-down a business solely to promote another business.
- Illegal activity: The content contains descriptions of potentially illegal activity or information that should be reported to the business owner and/or local health department or police. For example: Food poisoning should be reported to the restaurant and your local health authority. Problems or concerns about poor hygiene and safety in a food outlet or a trading standards issue such as food mislabelling should be reported to the local authority. Environmental Health Officers handle complaints about food quality, hygiene and safety issues. Trading Standards Officers handle complaints about food labelling, ingredients, and weights and measures. In Scotland and Northern Ireland, Environmental Health Officers deal with all food law enforcement matters. www.food.gov.uk/enforcement/yourarea
- Off topic, unhelpful posts: The content does not include a review of the food, atmosphere, dining experience, just ranting/complaining about something else. The content expressed negativity without any story to back it. When content is overly simplistic, bad-mouths a business without explaining clearly in detail what happened and why one disliked that particular restaurant or store, it may be removed.
- Unhelpful negativity: The aim of My Vegan Town is to promote vegan products, services and places to support vegan friendly places to stay in business so vegan consumers everywhere can have excellent choices. Please use your own common sense to write helpful and sensible comments. For example content like, I hated the tofu as it was burned and really vile would be published, whereas, The person making the tofu is a real eejit who has bad hair and needs to go get a different job would not be published. Please aim that any negative criticism should be constructive and made in a way which enables the business owner to improve their business. We will use our discretion to decide whether an owner has read and taken note of negative criticism in user generated content – we will do our best to allow them to have a chance to have their say and/or explain that they will improve their services from now on. In which case we may remove the negative comment as a gesture of goodwill and appreciation of their endeavours to improve the customer experience. If the content was posted long ago and since then things have changed, been corrected, (for example new ownership) then we may remove irrelevant content. If you feel we have got the balance wrong then please contact us immediately on 0117 944 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fake reviews: We will use our judgement to delete fake or multiple content generated by th same person or establishment.
- Business/service closed down.
- Technical errors: We are very careful with our data but if you fear there has been a technical error resulting in your content being removed or compromised then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
There are no reviews at the moment
Please login to view all listing details!